Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day of Rest???

Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest but we have been going non-stop since we woke up. We started our day off at church. I am so thankful that my church has a cafe' inside. I needed that Java Chip frappe' to get through the day. The boys learned about how Jonah was tossed out of his rocket ship and eaten by a space slug.... Oh you never heard that story? I heard all about it at dinner.

We had Trail Life this afternoon. Twizzler learned some knot tying and played a game of marbles. Skittles learned about tracing his ancestors.

When we got home, we got to work on the boys projects for their Presidents presentations. Skittles has chosen to give his presentation on President Lincoln. Twizzler has chosen to give his presentation on President Kennedy. Twizzler's speech is complete now we are trying to put together his poster board. Skittles is still working on his speech. He has a lot more reading material to work through.

I was trying to print images of $5 bills for Skittles' project on Abraham Lincoln. I keep getting just the words, "Rulesforuse.org" which is a blank page. So I am racking my brain trying to figure out how to print these images.... Finally had a light bulb moment, DUH, my printer thinks I am trying to print counterfeit money. LOL!!!!! I had no idea my printer was so smart.

  1. Right before bed Skittles lost a tooth. I swear, he is losing one per week. I am going broke over here.
  2. During game time at Trail Life, I parked in the field. Hershey hung his head out the window shouting out his brothers' names and trying to get their attention. 
  3. Twizzler sang a song about all the books of the bible tonight. He knows them better than I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment