Monday, February 17, 2014

We Survived!

I survived another day as a single mom despite being completely exhausted. The kids survived too despite the fact that my fuse was shorter than normal from the start. For some reason Hershey kept waking up crying last night so I did not get a good night's sleep. Sometimes I put the kids to bed and I just think, "WOW, We survived."
  1. Skittles put together his entire president board without my help. And it looks great. I am so proud of him. We are still working on his speech. He is getting there though. 
  2. Twizzler's project is almost complete. He just needs to label some things on his poster board. He has practiced his speech several times. I think he is going to do great. 
  3. Hershey asked me to read him several books today. He really wanted to color while his brother's were working on their projects but there was not enough room at the table. He felt very left out. 
  4. We got our science reading done in the car this afternoon. Skittles read the chapter aloud. I love hearing him read. 
  5. We learned about ways to recognize and deal with anger tonight. We talked about things that make us mad and how to breathe and move our bodies in ways that helps us to calm down so that we can think clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment