Monday, February 24, 2014

It's a bird. It's a plane. It's........

....a rocket!
  1. Hershey brought me a book to read with a picture of a rocket on the first page. He pointed to it and said, "ah-pane." I said, "No. Rocket." He argued with me, "No. Ah-pane" So I pulled up a You Tube video of a Saturn V launch. He watched in awe. I told him his G-pa used to work with those big rockets. Amazed he said, "My Ah-pa?!" 
  2. Twizzler finished reading Frog and Toad All Year. He was so proud of himself for finishing a chapter book. I am proud of him too. 
  3. Skittles was a big help today. He got his math and reading done and then helped Twizzler with English. 
  4. Hershey wore undies all day. He even kept them dry and told me when he needed to go potty. I think he just like to see and hear me do my silly ♫pee pee in the potty♪pee pee in the potty♫ song and dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment