Sunday, March 16, 2014

Baby Cuddles

  1. I got to church late but I was able to sit at the cafe and drink my java chip frappe' and eat a yummy blueberry muffin during the sermon. I learned about Nehemiah. I am going to try and read the first 4 chapters this week. Oh and I got to see my friend and her beautiful, 11 day old, baby girl. 
  2. Today was Hershey's first day in the 2 year old room. He walked right in there and got a sticker and even got to hold a real moon rock. He was playing happily when I came to get him.
  3. All 3 boys were all smiles and buzzing with joy when we left church today. 
  4. Skittles and Twizzler went off to Trail Life and I got to visit with a friend in her fabulously relaxing Florida room. Then we all had dinner together. It was delicious! I really loved the grown up time AND I got some really great squishy baby cuddles. 
  5. We had a few things to finish up from last week's school work when we got home. Twizzler aced his spelling test. Skittles copied all of a poem by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Hershey built a "house" on his new MegaBlox table.

No comments:

Post a Comment