Saturday, March 15, 2014

Some Assembly Required

I live on a very tight budget. I am used to being thrifty when I am shopping. My mom told me to pick out a tricycle for Hershey's birthday and order it. I found the cheapest one that was still pretty nice. It said, "some assembly required." I thought, "I don't mind building it myself and saving a few bucks...." What I got in the mail was just a box of small parts.



It made me think of Pee Wee's evil bicycle dream, a movie scene that has made me afraid of clowns to this very day. 

I was able to get the whole thing put together with the help of my cousin. I am so thankful he was not wearing any clown makeup. And it was totally worth it. Hershey LOVES his new bike. Even if it does making a squeaking sound like it is straight from an 80s horror movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment