Saturday, March 1, 2014

Homemade Cloth Training Pants

I make cloth diapers from time to time. I mostly make them for family and friends. Since Hershey has been showing interest in potty training, I decided to make him a pair of cloth training pants. I tried to get a picture of him wearing them but he is just too wiggly. Maybe one day I will share how I made them.. IF anyone is interested.


  1. The big boys played outside most of the day. I love that my living room window and back door look directly out onto the playground. I am able to keep a close eye on them and give them a little bit of freedom as well. 
  2. Hershey got an early birthday present from Grammy and Grampy. He got a scooter. Now he can follow his big brother's around when they are on their scooters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment