Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Today


  1. The kids are getting really bored with the alphabetical order Unit of their English book. They have both already covered it in their handwriting books. I let them just do a couple of examples on paper and the rest we did orally. 
  2. Oh vocabulary..... sigh... I can say that the fighting has ceased but they both bring me the dictionary each week and say, "I can't find it. It is not in here," as I am staring right at the word, "Keep looking it is in there." Their words today were glider and sateen. 
  3. Both boys did really well with their math. Skittles worked better when he was alone. Twizzler works better when I am right beside him with a bunch of manipulatives to make the work easier. 
  4. Hershey loves to play on his brothers tablets. He brings them to me every day and asks o play Monkey Math. 

No comments:

Post a Comment