Friday, August 15, 2014

Florida Life

Today we got all of our school work done in less than an hour. 
  • Both boys got 100% in math! It was an awesome way to end a week that started with them both crying and saying that they simply could NOT do math. 
  • In Language Lessons, Twizzler listened to me read the poem again while he drew his own rendition of what he thinks the poet was describing. Skittles copied part of his poem. 
  • Both boys did some writing. Twizzler learned how to write a cursive O. We decided to call the little loop that comes off the top, a smile. A capitol O has a big smile and lower case o has a little grin. 
  • Hershey and I read Dizzy Dinos. It covers reading and math all in one. 

That left the whole day to do fun stuff. The older boys had a play date with friends while Hershey and I ran some errands. fun fun. Tonight we got to go worship by the sea with friends. The boys ran through the water at the splash park while I got to praise God and listen to His word. It was awesome. It has been a very hard week for me. I have had a lot of stuff going on that have had me struggling with worry. I feel refreshed and ready to keep going after tonight. There is no place like the beach. It gives my heart so much peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment