I had a lazy day. For those of you who are not moms, let me define that for you. When I say I did not do anything today what I really mean is that I...
- woke up at 6 am even though the kids were all sound asleep.
- went through my email and played candy crush.
- made the kids breakfast.
- cuddled up with Hershey and watched a movie.
- took a nap.
- made lunch.
- pulled out all of last week's school work and put it all in each boy's file.
- Oh and I added their math grades to each day.
- pulled out this coming week's school work.
- put Post-it notes on the pages they will be working on.
- printed out the new planner page that I worked on this week and I am pretty happy with.
- got into a fight with my printer because it refuses to print in black ink and is using up all of my color ink instead. grrrrr.... My planner pages came out PINK
- tried replacing the ink cartridge only to find out that my new ink cartridge is defective.
- called Amazon to let them know my ink was defective. They are refunding my money but I still have to replace the ink tomorrow.
- made out a list of things I have to buy at the store tomorrow on my way home from church.
- filled out the boys planner pages for next week with all of their assignments.
- found all the pages that I want Hershey to work on next week. I have them ready to print although, I obviously can't print them. (Sigh)
- made dinner.
- washed 3 loads of laundry.
- directed the boys' chores. Seriously, it would be easier if I did it myself but then they would not learn how to clean.
- sat down and had a nice, peaceful hour of book time. Twizzler read to me. I read to Hershey. Skittles read to himself. He gobbled up an entire novel in the past 2 days. :D I think it is safe to say that dropping mandatory reading has been a success.
- put the kids to bed.
- washed the dishes
- cleaned out the guinea pig's cage.
- AND BLOGGED.
Soooooo, nothing really.
If you like my planner page but you want to personalize it to fit your homeschool, here is a free one. I THINK you can right click on it and save as a picture. Then print it out as a full page print. If anyone is actually interested in having it but can't seem to get it to print, write me a comment and I will see if I can figure out how to set up a file share with a PDF or something.