We had some friends over today so we had a very relaxed day. We still got our work done though.
- In science we colored a white oak tree to make it look the way it does in autumn. We copied the coloring from a picture I found on Google Images. Basically we found that their colors can range from yellow to bright red.
- I was very proud of Twizzler when one of the words in his sentences for dictation was "worship" and he spelled it correctly from memory. Skittles dictation went perfectly too.
- Both boys did a beautiful job on their writing today.
- We got to take a break and go to the park and play for a bit. It was SUPER hot and after only 30 minutes a storm blew in but we did get to make some new friends so it was worth it.
- In history we read about the next 3 days of creation and added them to our journal pages.
- Math went much better today. They did their lectures on the computer and worked out the problems on paper.
- Twizzler read a chapter from his favorite book Down Singing River.
- Skittles did a page out of his reading comprehension book. He did not understand a lot of what they were asking from him. I need to work with him on it tomorrow. I am glad I got this workbook.