Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Cabin Fever

It is the kind of day when you have to get out of the house for sanity sake. I wish we could have gotten through school earlier so we could try to get to park day or parkour class. I think we are all sick of each other today. I have been playing referee since I woke up. I need a whistle and a flag.... or a super-soaker. 
  • We made it through language lessons. Skittles read about contractions. Twizzler numbered the months of the year. 
  • We barely survived math. Twizzler spent an HOUR on it. Skittles skated right through. I had Hershey sort some colored blocks and feed them into an old baby wipes container. 
  • The spelling words that Skittles is studying are getting very hard. He is starting to get frustrated so I have cut the lists in half. I know he is doing great really though. 
  • In history we read about David and Goliath. Then they wrote about it in their journals. 
  • In science they did research on Iguanodon
 
  • Twizzler read a bit of an autobiography about John Audubon. Skittles read about one of the Merry Men getting married. 
  • Both boys worked on their Awana books. We have Awana tonight. I think we are going to get out of the house before that though and just go cruising. When gas is under $2 a gallon, we can afford to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment