Another benefit of homeschooling is that bedtime is optional. When I finish typing this, we are heading out the door for 8:15 showing of the Hobbit. If it is anything like the other movies in the series we won't be home until midnight. That is not a problem though because we can sleep in tomorrow. The tickets are cheaper on Tuesday and the kids got a bunch of movie theater gift cards for Christmas. So I need to hurry this up so we wont miss it.
- Skittles learned about possessive nouns and added apostrophes to some examples. Twizzler put the days of the week in order.
- In math Twizzler learned about multiplying by 9 and 11. Skittles did more division.
- In science we read bible verses about being afraid then the boys wrote down their favorite ones and what God wants us to do when we are scared.
- In history we read about when Saul disobeyed God and Samuel anointed David to be king one day.
- Hershey kept his pull-up dry all day. He used the potty all day and got to pick out prizes from the 10 cent bag in the Mom Store.