Monday, January 12, 2015

tired

I am so beyond tired. I am struggling to keep my eyes open. This is going to be brief. 
  • Twizzler wrote a story about his picture study. Skittles read about what an apostrophe is. 
  • In math, Skittles learned about division. Twizzler took a chapter quiz. 
  • Skittles and I started the second page of his spelling list. He was only off by one letter in the words that he did get wrong. I think he will get through them easily. 
  • In history we read about Samuel and Saul. Then they wrote about them in their journals. 
  • I read their science to them today. We read about all the different dinosaurs meeting the T-rex family. Then the kids sketched a picture of a Parasaurolophus
  • Skittles read a long chapter about when Robin and the Merry Men met Friar Tuck. Twizzler read about a lion and an antelope. 
  • Twizzler is memorizing the verses about creation in Awana and Skittles wrote a poem about why he loves God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment