Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Homer and Troy

  • I found an app to keep Hershey happy while he has to sit for his nebulizer treatments. It is a Lego Junior game. He has to build things and help a police man on his quests. 
  • Today the boys finished up the math lesson they started yesterday. 
  • In history we read about Homer the blind poet and how before written history, stories were told and retold and passed down from generation to generation. One of those stories is the Iliad. We read a little bit about the Trojan horse. Then they wrote about their favorite part of the story. Trojan Horse
  • Today Twizzler compared the differences between a woolly mammoth and an elephant. Skittles learned that fossils can be impressions left behind by an animal or plant. 
  • Twizzler read a story to me called If Everybody Did. It was very cute. I know I say this all the time but I love it when my kids read to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment