Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday Migraine

I have been battling a headache for almost a week now. I think it is a mix between allergies and exhaustion. I took Hershey to the allergist this morning and he, Skittles, and I all sat there sneezing and coughing our heads off through the whole appointment. 

This afternoon I took the boys to their break dancing class. They are working on putting together a routine. What I saw looked really cool but they certainly need to practice to get it all together. 
  • Skittles did 2 math lessons today to get caught up from last week. Twizzler got through his whole lesson fast. 
  • In history we read about the Assyrians in the Story of the World. 
  • Twizzler read about how the dinosaurs were effected by the great flood. Oh and he read it by himself! Then he answered some questions about the days of creation. Skittles read about Triceratops and Stegosaurus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment