This afternoon we went to the library and got our books for the rest of the week. Skittles renewed The Phantom Menace. Hershey picked out a board book about Penguins that was clearly written for little boys. One page is about penguins pooping. There is even a picture. Twizzler picked out another Star Wars book. This one is about the Clone Wars. I picked out some books about transportation for my co-op class. Twizzler got his very first library card. It is very exciting. Now we can check out more books.
- Twizzler finished copying his poem in language lessons. Skittles worked on complete sentences.
- Twizzler' math lesson was a review on place value. He got 100%. Skittles learned about Roman numerals. He got a 95%.
- Twizzler learned how to make a W and w in cursive. Again he did it perfect the first time and needed no correction.
- In history the boys put together their timelines. Skittles also did his written narration.
- Both boys only got one word wrong in their spelling test. Skittles finished his vocabulary words.
- In science, we read some more about evergreen and deciduous trees. Then they had to journal a page about the benefits of planting each near our home. We found the perfect webpage for our research here.
- Both boys read some more of their Star Wars books.
- then they finished up the day by working on their Awana books.